Adobe XD: Voice UI (VUI) App Prototyping using XD
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to design a high-fidelity calculator app prototype using Adobe XD
- How to share your XD prototype with stakeholders and developers
- Grasp the fundamentals of User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) design
- Voice User Interface (VUI) prototyping using Adobe XD
- You will need a macOS or Windows 10 device
- Adobe XD and an Adobe Account (Available for free)
In this course you’ll learn to use the latest features introduced in Adobe XD (version 24 and later), grasp the fundamentals of User Experience (UX) design and create a calculator app prototype with a Voice User Interface (VUI) in Adobe XD.
You should take this course if you're starting a career in UX, UI design or are already in the industry and would like to add XD and VUI as a skill set. I break down the fundamentals of UX design and take a casual approach to help you create an app prototype, giving you the confidence to design your own.
This course is not authorized, endorsed or sponsored by Adobe, publisher of Adobe XD.
- Students who are considering a career in UX and UI Design
- Designers looking to add Adobe XD and Voice User Interface (VUI) as a skillset