Get Started on Creating a Course on Udemy (Unofficial)
- Use of a PC or Laptop with familiarity of PowerPoint Slides or Google Slides production
This course is an introductory course to our main course on how to consider, validate and devise a course for submission to the Udemy Platform. You will learn how to make your decisions and refine them to construct a course which will have a good chance of success on the Udemy platform. You then have to decide whether to continue with the full course including selection of hardware, software and marketing on a variety of web sites, Social Media and forums.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone getting started on online course construction
- 06:03Lecture 2 What Course Do I Write?
- 11:27Lecture 3 Validation of My Chosen Course Topic
- 09:41Lecture 4 More on Validation
- 03:18Lecture 5 Choice of Audience
An experienced trainer and coach in Technical IT subjects and the application of Social Media to the business environment. I was a Microsoft Certified Trainer for 10 years and ran my own training company for all levels of learners of computer based training. I have been a coach in the Social Media field.