- 2 hours on-demand video
- 19 mins on-demand audio
- 22 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- If you take ONE course before starting your social venture, make this it!
- By the end of this course, you'll walk away with a solid understanding of what social entrepreneurship is about and exactly how to get started in building a world changing business.
- Open mindedness and a willingness to learn how to move your mission forward
Heard about social entrepreneurship and ready to start a business that's new, exciting and makes a real difference in the world?
Begin here with our practical guide to building a world changing business. You’ll gain access to leading tools, resources and business models for starting your own social enterprise.
Social Entrepreneurship is the fastest growing social sector movement. This course will help you discover how YOU can create social change starting today.
Get Started in Social Entrepreneurship is a MUST for anyone interested in starting their own impact-driven, social enterprise.
We provide you with a solid understanding of social entrepreneurship, and the fundamentals for creating your own purpose driven business.
This course provides an excellent introduction to Social Entrepreneurship to getting started and how individuals have a role in creating social change.
In this course, you'll learn...
- What Social Entrepreneurship is about (Trends & Opportunities)
- How to Uncover your PASSION and choose your CAUSE
- How to Build your Dream Social Enterprise from Scratch
You'll also learn...
- The different types of Social Enterprise Business Models
- Key Steps in Getting Started: from Business Planning to Websites and Marketing your Movement
- Keys to Momentum: How to Build a Strong Network of Followers, Finance your Business and Measure your Impact
- Anyone interested in learning more about Social Entrepreneurship and how to start a business that makes a difference
- Entrepreneurs who want to make a difference and grow a socially conscious business