Are you a fan of ABC's Shark Tank? When you're watching the show, do you envision yourself pitching your product or business to the Sharks? In this course, you'll learn how to maximize your chances, from someone who actually made it through the audition process, all the way to The Tank.
Last season, over 45,000 people applied for the show, yet only a hundred or so end up making it onto the show. And that's why I developed this class. Ever since my appearance on Shark Tank in Season 4, people have asked me what I did to differentiate myself, how I positioned my product, what I did on my audition video, and so many more, all of which I cover in this class.
In this class, I'll cover:
- How I got onto the show, after first going through the email application process, then a live, open casting call (and then getting bumped after making the semi-finals in Season 3)
- How other successful entrepreneurs made it onto the show
- Audition video tips, techniques and warnings
- A hidden secret INSIDE the ABC website that will help you to nail your email application
- A complete run-through of the Initial Application Packet, which is required for all entrepreneurs attending an open casting call
- Lots of valuable tips and techniques, based on my experience (and other Shark Tank entrepreneurs) that will help you to maximize your chances of making it to the Tank
- Advice on positioning, messaging, valuation and other areas of your business, which can help ANY entrepreneur, whether or not you get onto the show
About this class:
- No experience is required, and this class contains valuable information regardless of how far along you are in your business
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee -- I promise you'll gain valuable, unique insights or you can have your money back
- All future bonus lectures and upgrades are included for free
The first thing I tell anyone seeking my advice is this: Shark Tank is unlike any other reality TV show on the air, and must be treated as such. The investors are real, the money is real, the entrepreneurs are real, and the tension is real. Getting there is not easy, but in this class, I will guide you through the entire audition process, and share exactly what I did to get on the show.
If you've ever dreamed of facing the Sharks on ABC's Shark Tank, start by taking this class, to learn the ropes from an insider who made it onto the show. You can do this!