45 Ways to Get More Clients For Your Membership Site
What you'll learn
- Exactly what to do in order to enroll more paying clients into your membershp and group programs
- The best strategies to use to enroll members from live events
- How to get more qualified traffic to your website without having to pay for it
- How to avoid the most common mistakes entrepreneurs make when trying to fill their memberships
- It's ideal if you have your own computer with access to the internet
BRAND NEW: Tested & Proven Ways to Get You More Clients, Customers, and Money for Your Business
If you are an entrepreneur, one of the most painful things to have to admit to yourself, your colleagues and your family is that a product or program that you invested so much time, money and effort in putting together is a complete and utter failure.
Not only are you NOT making more money, but you are operating in the RED due to the costs of doing business.
And the worst part is that you KNOW if you could fix those invisible "problems", not only would you not be hemorrhaging money every month, but you'd be MAKING a bundle.
As a result, you'd finally be able to buy your family the things that they need, make some improvements to your overall quality of life, and pay off all the bills.
But even better than that, you'd have the confidence and satisfaction of knowing that you are a successful entrepreneur and that your financial freedom lies in your hands and not someone else's.
Well, if you have ever wanted to put together a group program (or membership site) and/or you already have a program that's just limping along...you'll want to check out this short cut to filling your membership while avoiding the many pitfalls and mistakes.
In this easy to follow course we'll cover the proven strategies, tactics, and techniques to build your membership quickly.
Inside this course you will:
- Discover 7 proven enrollment strategies
- Get 27 tactics and learn how to tweak them specifically to funnel members into your site
- Learn how to avoid the Top 10 mistakes entrepreneurs make that guarantee that driving traffic and building a list will never work for them!
Heck, I'll even show you how to turn around an ailing membership site where the doors are open for business but no one's buying!
In fact, here's just a sample of what we'll cover on this incredible course:
- What's an enrollment strategy and which ones work best for membership sites?
- Why are memberships harder to sell than products?
- How to overcome the objection, "I can't afford it."
- How to structure a follow up sequence so subscribers are excited to open your emails every time
- What are the secrets to getting people rushing to the "back of the room" to sign up for your membership?
- What can you do to enroll people into a high end, high priced membership?
- How you can get people to upgrade to a higher membership level
- How you can get other people to promote you and your membership so that you get a flood of subscribers and clients
- How you can avoid the biggest mistakes entrepreneurs make when rolling out a membership site
- How you can get someone to send all of their blog traffic to your offer so that you can market to them with their permission
... and much, MUCH More!
Don't miss this breakthrough course that will finally get you more clients and members without having to reinvent the wheel so that you can earn a great living and enjoy the lifestyle you deserve.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs who want to get more clients and make more money online
Kim has been an online entrepreneur and small business coach for over a decade and has helped small business owners harness the power of the internet to build and grow 6 and 7 figure businesses.
Whether she is speaking from the stage, training students via webinars and teleseminars, or creating video training programs like "How to Make Money with Your Own Membership Site" on Udemy, she excels at breaking technical information into easy to understand and doable steps.
She has helped hundreds of small business owners create and manage their own internet businesses and loves to make learning fun.
To keep herself in shape Kim takes breaks from the computer for runs at the dog beach in Southern California and teaches indoor cycling classes.