Get it Straight - 5 easy eyeliner hacks you need
- 32 mins on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to apply Eyeliner on yourself
- Master 5 Eyeliner hacks to get that wing straight!
- Master useful tips and tricks on how to correct eyeliner MISTAKES
- Deepen makeup understanding specifically on eyeliner
- Learn how to apply your eyeliner with confidence (quick and easy)
- Learn about different eyeliner brushes to use and different techniques
- None, just makeup passion and curiosity
- A mirror, makeup products and brushes if you want to follow along
Welcome to Get it Straight - 5 Easy Eyeliner Hacks You Need
Want to learn how to apply your eyeliner and draw that straight wing?
Want to deepen your eyeliner understanding?
Want to learn how to correct your eye shape with eyeliner?
Want to learn how to correct the most common eyeliner mistakes?
Watch the promo video to see what we are going to cover through the course.
Then this Makeup Course is for you! Click "Take This Course Now" For Instant Life-Time Access!
Hi my name is Frankie and through the course: Get it Straight - 5 Easy Eyeliner Hacks You Need, I will teach you how to draw your eyeliner and how to get that wing tail straight.
The following make-up course is taught using screencast presentations and video demonstration on myself (as the purpose of the course).
What will you learn?
Students that complete the course will learn how to apply eyeliner on themselves, related makeup theory and many tips and tricks on how to get a straight wing. They will also be able to correct their makeup mistakes and eye shape with eyeliner.
Furthermore, downloadable pdfs, step by step guides and other related course material will be available.
Here is a list of the modules that we will cover:
What is eyeliner
Types of eyeliner
Application (5 Hacks to get your wing straight)
Eyeliner eye correction shape
Black Eyeliner and Red Lips (full face makeup)
Who is this course for?
This course is for Newbies and Beginners who are curious about makeup and would like to learn how to apply makeup on themselves or improve their makeup skills.
It's for those who are struggling with their eyeliner technique and need a visual guideline on how to improve.
What I can't do in this Course
I can't guarantee your success, makeup is also a matter of exercise. The more you practice, the better you will get.
I can't guarantee that what works best for me, will work for you. Remember it's always subject to trial and error - Experimenting is key.
Through the makeup theory and application process provided, you will be able to figure out what will work best for you.
Hope to see you in the course and to walk you through.
- Newbies starting into makeup
- Beginners who have some makeup knowledge
- People struggling with their eyeliner application