Get it Done - Managing Emails
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use Rules to automatically sort your email
- Delegate access to your email folders
- Build to-do lists with Flags
- The student should have basic computer knowledge
- A Microsoft Outlook account is recommended.
For many people email is a source of stress, when it really should be a valuable productivity tool. In this course we’ll show you how to combine email best practices with the tools in Microsoft Outlook in order to effectively manage your email.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding the problems with Email Hoarders and Email Deleters
- Striving for Inbox Zero
- Creating an appropriate strategy for Folders and Categories
- Managing the Three Excuses that keep us from organizing our inbox
- Building to-do lists with Flags
- Using Rules to automatically sort your email
- Delegating access to your email folders
- Techniques for sorting and filing your overloaded inbox
Taught by 25-year IT veteran and Microsoft Silver partner Chip Reaves, Get It Done – Managing Email is designed for anyone from beginners to experts who want to manage their email more efficiently.
- Microsoft Outlook Users