Get into the Top Business Schools + MBA Admissions Tips
What you'll learn
- #1 Best Selling MBA Admissions Course on Udemy!
- Dramatically increase your chances of getting into the top business schools even if you have average grades and test scores.
- Decide which business schools you should apply to. Please aim high as you will get in!
- Write killer essays.
- Get the top recommendation letters.
- Ace the GMAT.
- Improve your undergraduate GPA scores after you graduate.
- Get a HUGE salary boost by attending the best business schools; you can get in! I am here to help.
- Nothing. All you need is an open mind and a very positive attitude as I think and know for a fact that anyone can get into any business school if they set their minds to it.....I have seen and helped many accomplish their dreams! : )
#1 Best Selling MBA Admissions Course on Udemy!
** ACCORDING TO BUSINESS INSIDER: "Haroun is one of the highest rated professors on Udemy, so you can expect to be in good hands through the course of your education." **
I interview MBA candidates for the admissions department of my alma mater, which is Columbia University MBA school. You don't need the best grades or test scores to get into the top business schools. I will teach you the secrets on how to get in. I received an MBA from Columbia University and I have helped all of my associates and interns over the years get into the top business schools, including many at Harvard Business School, Wharton, University of Chicago, Stanford, INSEAD, Columbia, NYU, Duke, UCLA and many more! You don't need to have above average test scores or a high GPA. In this course I will teach you only what you need to get in. I will be updating the course often. Thanks
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to go to a top business school regardless of your experience, test scores and GPA.
- Anyone considering going to business school and why it doesn't make sense and can hurt your career if you go for the wrong reasons....learn more about this crucial topic.
Award Winning Professor Featured in Forbes, NBC, Business Insider, CNN & Entrepreneur
Please join me for my weekly Office Hours Q&A (includes Zoom) on my YouTube channel every Thursday from 8am until 10am Pacific time. Here is my bio thanks:
Chris Haroun is the CEO and Founder of the 300+ hour online Haroun MBA Degree Program®. He has sold more than 2,000,000 of his online business & self improvement courses in 12 languages in 196 countries and his courses have been profiled in Business Insider, NBC, Inc, Forbes, CNN, Entrepreneur & on other business news websites. Chris is the author of the #1 best selling online business course called "An Entire MBA in 1 Course®” & many other courses.
He’s the author of the book "101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You in Business School®," which Business Insider wrote is "the most popular book of 2016." Forbes called this book "1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now."
He is the founder & CEO of Haroun Education Ventures, an award winning business school professor, MBA graduate from Columbia University & former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career.
He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture & several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO.
He is a frequent guest lecturer at several Bay Area MBA schools including Berkeley & Stanford. He also has an undergraduate degree with a major in Management Information Systems & International Business from McGill University where he is a McGill University Dobson Fellow (awarded for his work mentoring students with start up business models).
He has founded several companies & served on the boards of several Bay Area companies & charities, including The LEMO Foundation & Providing Opportunities for Women. His #1 charitable focus is currently building schools in Rwanda and other countries, as well as continuing to provide many scholarships to students all over the world.
According to Business Insider "Haroun is one of the highest rated professors on Udemy, so you can expect to be in good hands through the course of your education."
He is passionate about education as he believes that all problems can be solved via education. Chris lives in Hillsborough, California with his wife Christine and his 3 sons Andrew, Matthew and Dylan.
Chris lives by this quote: “Don’t expect to accomplish your dreams in life unless you help others accomplish theirs first.”