How to build your Core Competencies to get job in corporate?
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To get hired smoothly with your well preparedness for the role applied for
- To showcase your abilities during the interactions with organisation
- To face the future corporate life
- To manage their team for productivity
- To develop required skill to be an entrepreneur
- To learn the leadership skills for professional success and fulfilment
- To have a balanced life
- To be focused on what to achieve
- To know what is beyond hard work and facing failures
- To learn how to build habits
- To know others and self
- Candidates or employees to whom no one has told how to exhibit leadership skill and the skills needed for organisation before hiring
1.I have prepared this course to help young adults so that they can learn leadership traits and handle themselves so as to be more successful when they grow up.
2.No one teaches leadership traits during their educational career in undergraduate, Post graduates classes. We all face life without being prepared for it.
3. Corporate world needs leaders when hired laterally or as a fresher from campus.
4.Even if you become an entrepreneur in life, you also need leadership traits to inspire your team and to be successful.
5.The future will be disruptive and one needs to be ready for that. If you know the leadership traits in early stages of life, it will be better for you to navigate well in life and making it meaningful & full of Happiness.
6. I have used Presentation as it will inspire young adults to act, to remember and to believe that it is doable. It took more time to shoot and to edit every clips
7.You will see me talking to you face to face. You will enjoy the course. This is made in different way.
- Young Adults in undergraduate and post graduate studies Employees in corporate world Students sitting for campus selections Students applying for off Campus interviews Lateral hiring eligible employees