*2018* Get Hired Quick! Job Hunting & Career Preparation.
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You would understand what you need in order to get your dream jobs
- You would understand what recruiters and HR managers are looking for
- You would have a 100 % boosted confidence in going for interviews
- You would know what questions are asked, why and how to answer them
- Students must come with a lot of motivation and determination to practice what is taught
- A computer and access to the internet
Get Hired Quick is a personal development course designed for job seekers either young and recently graduated, those looking to change jobs and anybody who would like to understand the job hunting process. It looks at recreating a new you by helping you assess your qualities, values, skills and attitude. In this course we would be looking at all the elements of the job hunting process, career vrs job, with tips and workable techniques for you to follow. This equips you with the job hunting skills needed to secure a job. This is a confidence booster and ensures you are marketable and ready for the job market and a fulfilling career.
- Anybody currently job hunting in any industry
- Anybody looking to change jobs or build a career
- Anyone who has been turned down after a job interview
- Anyone who wants to land their dream job
- Anyone interested in reviewing their CVs
- Anyone interested in understanding the most asked interview questions and how to answer them
This first module looks at YOU. Knowing who you are, where you want go and the unique qualities, values and skills that you in order to get you hired quick. It’s a quick assessment to help you decide which qualities you need to improve on and which ones to drop.
Know which one you’re applying for. Is it a job or a career? This module explains the difference between a job and a career and equips you with tips to help you determine which one you’re looking for.