- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 hour on-demand audio
- 1 article
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Improve your self-awareness
- Develop your interpersonal skills
- Gain insights to effective relationship communication
- Recognize communication behaviors in your relationships that are placing obstacles to happier relationships
- Implement communication tools and techniques that will improve your relationships
- Improve your politeness skills
- Manage conflict more effectively
- Demonstrate better listening skills, along with appropriate listening responses
- Consider "face" needs in your interactions
- Improve your ability to manage messages, including misunderstandings
- Gain popularity
- Make new friends and get more out of your existing friendships
- Increase earnings potential
- Leave more positive impressions on others
- Improve your communication landscape in all contexts
- Improve your communication competence
- Students should come with a willingness for self-reflection and a desire to learn. In order to get the most from this course, students should perform all suggested tasks and pass all quizzes.
Relationships form our lives, for better and for worse. Good relationships lift us up, helping us be our very best. Bad relationships drag us down, making daily life difficult.
How we interact in our relationships helps determine the kind of relationships we have. When we know the tools for good relationships, all of our relationships can be better. We no longer fall victim to the pitfalls we may have been taught through the relationships we see in our lives.
Good relationships don’t happen automatically, especially if we haven’t been taught how to make relationships good. What seems like a good connection can turn sour when our relationship skills accidentally drive people away—people we really care about, and people we need to have in our lives, both personally and professionally.
This course takes you through all of the elements of good relationships. We talk about each aspect of relationships and show you how to improve your relationships one piece at a time. It’s actually not that difficult—it just involves some changes in our outlook toward ourselves and the other, and a deeper understanding of how human beings function within relationships. This course is not hard and it is not long, but it will change your life for the better, enabling you to enjoy richer and more satisfying relationships for the rest of your life, beginning with the very first lesson.
The material for this course comes entirely from science—people who have spent their lifetimes and entire careers investigating and researching relationships and what makes them work well, or not. All of that broad and rich knowledge is presented here in compact format. In just a couple of hours, you will be well on your way to improving all of your relationships of all types: home, friendships, work life, and professional contacts. This course will give you the tools you need to lead a more satisfying and fulfilling life as you interact with people on a daily basis, and to help you get ahead in this world where getting along well with people matters to your success more than anything else.
Take the plunge. Invest in your future. Make tomorrow better, happier, and more fulfilling than today. Enroll in this course, engage with these lessons, and allow the wisdom presented here to benefit your life in countless ways. And enjoy the many and varied rewards that better relationships will inevitably bring to you. Considering how much this course will dramatically improve your life, the investment you make right now is nearly nothing, and the rest of your life will be better because you did.
Contact the instructor for a $10 coupon.
Enroll now and start today!
- This course is suited for anyone who wants to improve his/her relationships of any type. These may include significant others, family members, friends, co-workers and colleagues. No prior communication knowledge is necessary. The course is based on academic research, not popular opinion or one person's perspectives.
- You should be willing to use this material to take a look at your own communication behaviors and the communication behaviors of those in your life. This course is a thorough examination of relationship dynamics. Your relationships won't magically improve by themselves, but if you are willing to do even some of the work offered in this course, they will improve. This course is intended to empower students through deeper knowledge and understanding of communication behaviors and their impact within relationships.
- Because the material is all grounded in academic research, we spend some time examining communication dynamics and isolating individual components to permit deeper examination. In this way, you can identify and isolate your own problematic areas and gain skills to improve them. The course provides background information on communication dynamics to empower you with tools to successfully manage the many facets of your various relationships.