Welcome to Get ahead in Buisness English!
Get ahead in your personal and professional lives. You have already come this far, with an interest in learning or improving your English. Now lets start working towards getting ahead in the work place. Placing yourself up and above the competition
This course is for beginners and intermediate learners. Advanced learners may also join and learn something new.
This course will cover the everyday words and phrases you may hear in the office or workplace. Terms found in e-mails, meetings and even some idioms used in the business community.
Below is a list of what you can take away from this course.
- No more fear in speaking English.
- Business English Vocabulary and Phrases. E-mail and telephone etiquitte.
- Confidence in listening to conversations, instructions and requests and understanding them.
- Speaking clearly and confidently.
- Business idioms and business terms used in the english language.
Who should buy this course?
- Any student in English
- Conversational English learners
- Beginner grammar learners
- Intermediate to advanced students in English who would like to increase their vocaublary for communication.
- Business people who work with international clients.
- Office workers wanting to get ahead with their English skills.
- Hospitality workers who need to understand orders or requests in English.
- People who work in Tourism
The Course Structure
1. Everyday Business English (vocabulary)
2. Questions and Answers in business (how to ask and answer effective questions)
3. Business Phrasal verbs (terms used in the workplace)
4. Formal e-mails (words used in creating formal e-mails to clients and colleagues)
5. Business idioms (some misunderstood phrases passed around the office explained)
Passing an English interview with confidence.