Get a toned butt..... And keep it that way!
- 42 mins on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have the butt they always wanted
- There are many ways to tone your butt, only by changing the way you move will you naturally maintain it
- By changing the way you move you will naturally improve your balance and posture
- The extra strength and stability you gain in your hip will help prevent some painful problems in your legs
- Its best if you have a little bit of space and are wearing clothes you can easily move in.
This course is aimed at anyone who wants that tight, lifted, toned look to their gluts but either didn't get the results they wanted from the gym or can't get to the gym.
The body moves with set programs of muscle contractions. Due to the way we move in modern life, with lots of sitting, the gluts have tended to be inhibited and switched off. This gives the butt a soft flabby look. By learning to use the gluts to move you forward while walking it will mean your butt gets a natural workout every time you walk.
This program has many other benefits giving better balance, activating hip stabilising muscles but all of the exercises act to allow the gluts to become more and more active in your everyday life. This means you will gain the toned butt you want and then with almost no effort keep it that way...... Forever!
- Anyone who wants to tone their butt and keep it that way.
Setting the scene for what to expect from this course. A little about how you will achieve the butt you always wanted, the background of the instructor.
Most importantly what you do NOT have to do to tone your butt:
you do NOT have to join the gym
you do NOT have to endless exercises
and you do NOT have to alter your diet
This is the story of how a physiotherapist/physical therapist changed his attention from treating people in pain and realised the same knowledge could be used to get people the toned butt they've always wanted more easily than a gym program and if the exercises are done correctly the effect should last forever.
Outlining why the exercises will be so beneficial and how to progress them.
First we need to get enough movement in your hip. Gently stretching the structures at the front of the hip will allow this to happen
The first group of exercises with demonstrations on how to do them and get your butt muscles active.