Job Hunting Made Simple: How to Get a Job with No Experience
- A LinkedIn Profile
Job hunting is hard. and it can be extremely hard if you don’t have relevant local work experience.
Before we start, let me ask you two questions.
- Are you in a hurry to get job experience?
- Are you struggling because you have no relevant experience to show your employer?
Four years ago, I was a 3rd year university student and looking for an internship.
It was two weeks away from summer and I was desperate.
Previously, I have applied for jobs but no luck because I didn’t have local relevant job experience
That’s when I used the tactics in this course. I have listed out step by step what I did and how I got the job. These are simple and powerful strategies that will work for any industry.
In fact, I have helped my friends get their internships using this methods.
After I implement these strategies, I got an internship in two days.
The strategy only takes than an hour to implement.
Once you do these things, you can go out and play.
Now whether you buy this course or not, I want to leave you with something valuable.
I have released two videos to watch for FREE below.
Once this video is done, you can scroll down and watch them.
It teaches you
- how to find potentially companies that you can work for
- how you can find anyone’s email address to do research and understand the company better
In the course, I will give you my exact email templates, scripts and what to expect each step of the way.
This will save you a lot of time.
Remember to check the additional resource section!
Who this course is for:
- Students who are struggling because they lack local employment experience
- Students who are looking for an internship and need it right now
- 01:13START HERE - This is a crash course
My personal mission is to help over 1 million students landing their dream job.
I was once a student and failed to land a single interview. After using the job hunting formula I have developed, I was able to land a job in one of the biggest international accounting firm. If I can do it, you can do it too.
Here's my previous experience that lead to me providing you this course today:
- Former HR Director: Review over 100 resumes and cover letters. Interviewed 50 MBAs and undergraduate students. Design interview process to challenge candidates.
- Auditor: Experience auditor in one of the biggest international accounting firms
- Job Hunting Coach: Before developing this course, I have helped other students landing tough jobs in finance and engineering. The same formula works for other industries as well. I even help finding internship that was previously not available on the market.
I have provided some free content in my course - Job Hacking Formula to help you immediately get started. Be sure to check it out!
Happy Job Hunting,