Get A* in GCSE Maths (Quadratic equations and graph)
What you'll learn
- learn to think with direction in order to solve the maths problem easily
- write steps in special orders to reduce the careless mistakes
- how to know the quadratic graph look like before you draw.
- How to solve the quadratic equations fast but with steps
- How to transform the graph easily without any hesitation
- Have ambitious to get A* in edexcel maths
This course is a exam oriented course, which mean it will focus on the type of questions within GCSE syllabus. You will feel maths is easy and build your confidence to face the examinations.
We will focus on the topic of quadratic graph and equations, here we will learn different methods to solve the quadratic equations, we will also show you how to use your calculator correctly and some mistakes that you should beware of. More importantly, we will show you the technique to solve the equations with steps and know the how the quadratic graph look like fast.
Transformation of graph may make you feel frustrated, especially with sine curve and cosine curve. Just to remember some main point will make your life easy.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant to anyone who want to seek a high score in gcse maths. This course is specified on the quadratic graph and equation, if you have problems on this topics, this is a good course for you
He got a master degree in data science and statistics, computer science in the University of Hong Kong.
He got GPA 3.55/4.0 and got A in the following subjects
Foundations of Data Science
Statistics of Management
Regression in Practice
Simulations and Statistical Computing
He now enjoys teaching others and continues to learn every single day.