German Vocabulary Course (116 hours. **7,121 German words**)
What you'll learn
- 1 - You will learn 7,121 German words rapidly.
- 2 - You will good at German to English translation .
- 3. You will speak German confidently and comfortably in everyday situations.
- 4 -German Proverbs
- 5 - Have a deeper knowledge of the structure of German.
- 6-You will improve your listening and comprehension skills with native German through ear training and visual learning.
- 7-Tips on Learning German through Movies
- 116 hours
- A 2.1 level German
1. You will learn 7,121 German words.
3. You will speak German confidently in everyday situations.
4. You will understand what is being said back to you.
5. You will improve your listening and comprehension skills
Snapshot German words and phrases to your brain for an amazing easy recall ... at super-fast speeds ...
while you learn to avoid the most common German language learning errors.
This course is specially designed for students who want to improve their German easily. Cartoons will function like memory triggers and help to remember the newly learned words. Build up your vocab quickly and effectively. Every word is linked to a practical sentence, written and recorded by native speakers. Photographic visuals based on traditional flashcard methodology to consolidate your learning.
See, hear and learn a word used in a sentence.
Every word is linked to a practical sentence, written and recorded by native speakers. Click on the picture to view the sentence before moving on to the next word. Great for extension practice. The sentences also feature as an independent course with a learning schedule and testing features.
Great photographic visuals. Ideal for testing and great to consolidate your learning.
Many tips like:
Some Useful German Travel Phrases.
How to write an e-mail in German.
5 Steps to Becoming Fluent in German.
Best German Text Books.
How to Learn German Vocabulary for Proficiency in the Language.
Tips on Learning German through Movies.
6 Best Romantic German Movies to Learn German.
5 Addictive German Cartoons to Make Learning German Fun.
The 13 German phrases that'll make the difference.
28 Mistakes you should not do.
See you in the classes!
All aspects of life covered
Home - Bathroom
Home - Garden
Home - Kitchen
On The Road
At The Doctor
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to improve his or her German
I am a linguist, interpreter, and English test book author.
I have written books on TOEFL, GMAT, and GRE preparation, and also for students of beginner level, intermediate level, and advanced level.
You can see and buy some of my books on Amazon.
I speak English, Russian, German, Spanish, French, Turkish, and Greek.
You can also look up - Marquis Who's Who - for comprehensive biography data.