Basic German - German in situations
What you'll learn
- Students will be able to comprehend basic and authentic German in simple situations.
- Students will understand main sentences and improve their German Language Skills from there.
- Students will be able to follow updates and links via external free online resources.
- Students will be able to follow up Youtube sessions of learning German according to their own choice - these are my selected external LINKS - free of charge, if
- Students may decide after finishing this taster course if they would like to continue with German.
- This is not a traditional Language Course, but a taste of German only. At the end you will be encouraged to go on with the learning of German via external Links
- Viel Erfolg und nicht aufgeben ... From Australia yours Peter H Bloecker, Tutor and Coach of German
- Students must be able to use adequate computer skills like research and more.
- A high level of self motivation is required. Without motivation no successful learning.
- This course teaches only the basics of German in the beginning, moving beyond means investing at least 2 hours per week or even more. Students can move on at their own pace any time 7/24 hours even for a whole year or more.
- Students are encouraged to progress via following my BLOG on Wordpress regularly for updates and more LINKS.
- This course provides a taste of the German language only.
Hello from Australia and welcome ...
My name is Peter H Bloecker - I have worked as a teacher of German and English for more than 35 years in Germany, Namibia and in Queensland, Australia.
I have retired in July 2015 and am free now to teach online and BLOG - which has always been one of my favourites - I am still learning a lot via Udemy and other platforms like Itunes University and Youtube and resources of my choice.
This is my second course on this platform.
Once a teacher - always a teacher!
This course was designed for absolute beginners of German: You may use my videos as appetizers and follow my BLOG "Master Your German" online - online courses including videos and resources you will be navigated through.
Once students have achieved a basic understanding of German and an interest to keep moving on, they may proceed to use my 2nd Udemy course, which requires a minimum of Level B1, however, as most of my instructions are in German and the LINKS and Servers suggested are not easy to digest - taking this course means real work for you, which might take you years!
I wish you good luck and success and do hope, this course meets your expectations. In case not: pls let me know!
Pls note: A certificate for you at the end cannot be sent out because this is a free course! Udemy Platform Policy ...
I will be happy to receive your positive feedback, which is essential as the platform might delete this free course!
From Burleigh in QLD Australia with best wishes and good luck / oder besser: viel Erfolg!
Peter H Bloecker
phb or @peblogger (Twitter)
Pls provide some feedback once you have studied my course - without any positive feedback Udemy might not keep this online course visible ... thank you again.
In case you wish to get in touch with me: YES, you can google my name and you will find a form on my website ...
For Academics who wish to improve their German fast and wish to study or work in Germany pls get in touch.
YES, I can tutor small groups who are highly motivated and need some support from time to time like motivation.
NO, I do not teach online normally, their are many Online Opportunities.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn German or improve German Language Skills.
- Students who have started with German, but would like to move on at their own speed. So self - motivation is the key.
- Students who wish to find out if the German Language is valuable for them.
- Students who wish to learn about the German people, language and culture.
Born in 1949 north of Hamburg in Germany, I have worked as a teacher of English and German Languages and Culture and Literature for more than 35 years and lived in Kiel, Berlin, Windhoek (Namibia) and Brisbane (QLD, Australia). Before my retirement from the German High School System, I worked in a small town between Hamburg and Berlin until mid-2012. Over the last 20 years, I have published blogs that focus on life skills for adult learners and young students from 18 years on. My blogs are related to education and autonomous learning beyond the classroom. It is my intention to help students train themselves in thinking clearly, write regularly and improve general life and learning skills to become successful and happy people.
I love reading myself, not only printed literature (books), but also digital publications. My first course on UDEMY is "Master your German" online - which I believe is a master plan of learning German, my mother tongue. I base my course on an adult learning concept that I introduce in the beginning.
The target group of my courses are advanced students of German worldwide - especially young teachers of German who have studies German in their schools and wish to improve their language and intercultural skills.
My experiences as the German Language Adviser for QLD, Australia (7 years) allow me to draw on many face to face and hands-on experiences plus feedback from the QLD teachers of Australia. I was a member of the Goethe - Institut Team in Australia until 2005.
My sincere thank you to all my students and clients for their valued feedback between 1998 and now!
With the best wishes kindly yours
Peter H Bloecker
Burleigh Waters, QLD
Find my Podcast Business German via Google Podcasts or Spotify.