Basic German - German in situations
- Students must be able to use adequate computer skills like research and more.
- A high level of self motivation is required. Without motivation no successful learning.
- This course teaches only the basics of German in the beginning, moving beyond means investing at least 2 hours per week or even more. Students can move on at their own pace any time 7/24 hours even for a whole year or more.
- Students are encouraged to progress via following my BLOG on Wordpress regularly for updates and more LINKS.
- This course provides a taste of the German language only.
My name is Peter H Bloecker - I have worked as a teacher of German and English for more than 35 years in Germany, Namibia and in Queensland, Australia.
I have retired in July 2015 and am free now to teach online and BLOG - which has always been one of my favourites - I am still learning a lot via Udemy and other platforms like Itunes University and Youtube and resources of my choice.
This is my second course on this platform.
Once a teacher - always a teacher!
This cost free course was designed for absolute beginners of German: You may use my videos as appetizers and follow my BLOG "Master Your German" online - free online courses including videos and resources you will be navigated through.
Once students have achieved a basic understanding of German and an interest to keep moving on, they may proceed to use my 2nd Udemy course, which requires a minimum of Level B1, however, as most of my instructions are in German and the LINKS and Servers suggested are not easy to digest - taking this course means real work for you, which might take you years!
I wish you good luck and success and do hope, this course meets your expectations. In case not: pls let me know!
As this is a free course, there will be no certificate for you at the end.
I will be happy to receive your positive feedback.
From Burleigh in QLD
Peter H Bloecker
phb or @peblogger (Twitter)
Pls provide some feedback once you have studied my course - without any positive feedback Udemy will not keep this free online course visible ... thank you again.
- Anyone who wants to learn German or improve German Language Skills.
- Students who have started with German, but would like to move on at their own speed. So self - motivation is the key.
- Students who wish to find out if the German Language is valuable for them.
- ABC in German01:53
- Vocabulary - Wortschatz01:10
- Vocabulary1 question
- Lecture 6 Grammar01:07
- Do I have to know grammar?1 question
- Steckbrief 5th00:14
- Mein Ort 6th00:18
- Am Strand 7th00:10
- Abends am Meer 8th03:22
- Ein Ausflug 9th01:39
- In Deutschland 10th01:35
- Im Hinterland 11th00:52
- My afternoon walk 12th02:15
- My BLOG Learning German Online02:17
- Goethe - Institut Munich00:19
- Deutsche Welle02:15
- German podcasts00:48
- Learn German via Youtube00:33
- Video and film00:00
- Und zum Schluss ...Wie geht es weiter?00:58
- German Exercises Online05:40
Born in 1949 north of Hamburg, Germany, I have worked as a teacher of English and German for more than 35 years and lived in Kiel, Berlin, Windhoek (Namibia) and Brisbane (QLD, Australia) and last not least in a small town between Hamburg and Berlin until mid 2012. Over the last few years I have published blogs which focus on life skills for adult learners and young students from 18 years on. My blogs are related to education and autonomous learning beyond the classroom. It is my intention to help students training themselves in thinking clearly, writing regularly and improving general life and learning skills to become successful and happy people.
I love reading myself, not only printed literature (books), but also digital publications. My first course on UDEMY is "Master your German" online - which I believe is a masterplan of learning German, my mother tongue. I base my course on an adult learning concept which I introduce in the beginning.
The target group of my course are advanced students of German worldwide - especially young teachers of German.
My experience as the "German Language Adviser for QLD, Australia" (7 years) allows me to draw on many face to face and hands on experience plus feedback from the QLD teachers of Australia. I was a member of the Goethe - Institut Team in Australia.
My sincere thank you to all my students and clients for their valued feedback between 1998 and 2005.
Peter H Bloecker
Burleigh Waters, QLD
Find my Podcast Business German via Apple Podcasts.