German Grammar - Quick Guide - Verbs 1
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to form basic sentences using German infinitives and some basic modal verbs
- You will learn about the verb phrase "man kann"
- You will learn how to form the future tense
- You will learn how to form the present tense with regular and some irregular verbs
- You will learn how to form the past tense with regular verbs
- You need no prior knowledge of the German language
This guide is perfect for students who need help learning about German verbs. You'll get an introduction to using and recognising German verbs in the following areas:
- the special verb "man kann"
- the future tense
- the present perfect tense
- the present tense
"German Grammar - Quick Guide - Verbs 1" is particularly useful for complete beginners in German grammar as everything is explained assuming no prior knowledge. The vocabulary used is limited so as to avoid over-complication. Each tense is explained, showing how to form the tense, how to negate it, and how to translate it to and from English.
Each tense starts with a simple explanation followed by lots of practise sentences to build confidence and proficiency.
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you're interested in learning the basics about German grammar
- If you're studying German at school
Hello, bonjour, hola, hallo, ciao and olá!
I’m Kieran and I’m a language tutor based in the UK, and I also create online courses and write books to make language learning accessible to all.
My books and online courses are based on the methodology I developed for teaching languages, which I've been using in all my classes for many years. The methodology will get you speaking quickly, without the struggle normally associated with language learning.
I have created three series of language courses available in French, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese. They're called: '3 Minute Languages', 'Building Structures' and 'Quick Guides'.
I hope you enjoy, and "Happy Learning" :-)