German Grammar: Basic, Beginner Level, A1
What you'll learn
- How to form declarative, negative and interrogative sentences
- How to form Present, Past and Future Tense
- How to form and use irregular verbs in present
- How to form and use modal verbs
- How to form and use cases in German language
- How to form and use personal and possessive pronouns
- No previous knowledge of German needed.
This course is aimed at students of beginner level of German language (A1), that is, for those who don't have any previous knowledge of German or who have, but are not sure how to use grammar properly. Upon finishing this course, you will know how to form and use present, past and future tense in German, how to form declarative, interrogative and negative sentences, modal verbs, separable verbs etc., as well as nouns (including accusative and dative case) and pronouns, all necessary for communication. You will be able to speak German in an appropriate way, without any mistakes in grammar, as well as be more confident to actually use the language. . The areas covered are necessary in everyday conversations, but also for passing A1 German international exam. This course also provides downloadable resources in order to practice what you' have learned and check if you have understood everything well. I have I have been working as a German teacher for many years, so I am familiar with the difficulties you may encounter in their process of learning this language as well as all necessary grammatical constructions you need in order to communicate in a correct and confident way. Let's master the grammar!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn to speak German in a correct way, and understand the way in which this language functions.
- It is for all the people who are not sure how to make sentences, what cases are and who want to have a strong basis for higher levels.
I have a master's degree in English language and literature, and I have been teaching English for more than seven years. I am also the owner of a private language school, where I teach students of all ages. I have also had a lot of experience in online teaching, whereby mu students come from all over the world. My job is my hobby. I adore teaching English and spreading my knowledge to people who are eager to learn.