German For Beginners - Level 2
What you'll learn
- Introducing your family and friends
- Family members
- Saying how old you are and talking about siblings
- Where you live, your origins and languages
- Common adjectives
- Question words
- Useful words (1)
- How to ask for and understand directions
- Vocabulary and phrases for shopping
- Shopping for clothes
- At the market - vegetables
- Inviting someone out
- At the café
- Talking about hobbies
- Talking about your job
- A visit to someone's home
- Describe where you live
- Daily routines
- Seasons - Weather
- Useful words (2)
- How to ask for help
- Telling the time
- Solving a misunderstanding
- Expressing your feelings
- Romance and love
- Holidays and wishes
- German expressions
- If you're a complete beginner, we recommend that you start with our German For Beginners introductory course ==> https://www.udemy.com/german-for-beginners/?couponCode=Start
German for Beginners – Level 2 online video course is a continuation of the German for Beginners introductory course. This course is designed as an easy to use, fun and interactive introduction to more topics of the German language.
This course will teach you the structures and vocabulary necessary in order to communicate in every day situations. It focuses on day-to-day conversational topics and will give you an extended understanding of the language.
You'll develop a better understanding and improve your German skills through speaking and using the language, instead of spending weeks on learning grammar rules.
This course has over 77 Lectures, built around 12 core topics:
1. Basic Phrases and Vocabulary (1): Making Social Contact
2. Essentials (1)
3. Basic Phrases and Vocabulary (2): In the City
4. Basic Phrases and Vocabulary (3): The Invitation
5. Essentials (2)
6. Basic Phrases and Vocabulary (4): Expressing Feelings and Wishes
8. Introduction and Basic Grammar
9. Essentials (3)
11. In the City
12. Food and Drinks | Invitation
13. Travel and Geography
After each lecture you can review what you learned and strengthen your newly acquired knowledge by taking quizzes.
After completing the German For Beginners – Level 2 course you will be able to communicate in practical, day-to-day situations in German more extensively and not only develop a natural understanding of the language, but also extend your grammar and vocabulary knowledge.
Start learning German today and see you on the inside!
Course updated on February 15th, 2015.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn German
- People traveling to Germany
- People moving to, or living in, Germany
Sunny Suphot has been teaching English, German and Thai languages since 2009. She was born in Thailand, but grew up in Berlin, Germany. She has taught all levels of students, from pre-school children to university students and business professionals. Thai is her mother tongue, she has completed primary and high school education in German, and studied in English at university, whilst also completing the IELTS English certification at the British Council.