German For Beginners
- 33 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You're going to learn your first 30 vocables and build sentences to express yourself.
- By starting with the similarity to the English language, you'll be able to build your own sentences very quickly.
- The course will also help you to understand German text you may be wanna read.
- Furthermore, you'll learn how the German words are pronounced and how the languages sounds when you talk or hear whole sentences.
- Because the course is hold in English, you should be able to understand English.
- All translation are made from English to German.
- You don't need to know anything about the German language, the course starts from scratch.
In this course you'll start to learn the German language from scratch.
- Learn to express yourself, start with communicate your opinions and thoughts.
- The lessons in this course are between 3 and 5 minutes. This is short enough to find some spare time even on a busy day.
- With these 30 vocables you learn in this course, you can build a variety of sentences that will help you to get a good foundation.
This course is the first part of a series called "German For Beginners - Learn German Quick and Easy" and its free.
- Everybody who likes to learn German is right for this course.
- Even if you normally have a hard time with learning new languages.
In this lesson we'll continue to express ourselves and learn even more words.
Something that is also new in this lesson is to use negations.
In this lesson we have only a few new words. But in combination with the words we already learned so far, you can continue to expand your ability to express yourself.