German For absolute Beginners
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 16 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You'll have a solid foundation in German both in Grammar and Vocabulary, you will be abe to make your own sentences to be ON YOUR OWN IN GERMANY and understand and speak the Language
- This course will teach you simple sentence building structures with the vocabulary of everyday's life, as a tourist or resident
- You will be able to Practice at the same time with the video, and will have exercises and corrections
- Notepad and a pen
This course is designed by a German Native speaker who holds a degree in teaching German as a second Language:
1-It is about learning German with a new method combining Grammar and vocabulary at the same time (rather than learning grammar and nothing else)
2- Video materials, documents, texts, exercises, Printable Documents and more.
3-This course is built around 34Lectures, exercises, Solutions and downloadables.
and is built around 5 core Topics:
*Basic Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation .
*Getting in contact with people (Grammar, Phrases and vocabulary)
*Days, months and numbers(with dialogues Explained)
* In The city : Directions, in the bakery, Restaurant and co.
*Fruit and vegetables, Colors, Vocabulary and Grammar (Useful Verbs)
- No Previous Knowledge required
- Beginners completely New
- Anyone who is interested in Learning German
- Anyone traveling to Germany
- Anyone who already resides in Germany
This Lecture is about the German Alphabet and how to Pronounce the Letters, it is done slowly so you have the Chance to repeat after the Instructor .
How to Pronounce one or more Letters next to each other the Right Way,it Changes the way to pronunciate it!