German B1 Oral Exam Preparation with a Song
What you'll learn
- Master German B1 Oral Exam
- Get Fluent for Oral B1 Exam in German
- B1 Dialogue Practice Songs
- Prepare for B1 Exam at Goethe Institut or TELC
- Master a simple dialogue
- Prepare for everyday situations in German
- German as a foreign language
- Introduce yourself in German
- Build relationships in German
- Very basic German skills
- Curiosity to learn with songs
- Aiming at A2 level of fluency in German
- Aiming at B1 level of fluency in German
- Willing to learn how to connect with other in German language
- Acquire social skills in German
- Conversational Skills
Imagine you are in a group of German-speaking people. Everyone is introducing themselves. You can follow, and you are happy to understand, happy to meet people, but then it is your turn. You are supposed to say who you are and describe what you do so your new acquaintances can start relating to what you say, but — nothing comes out of your mouth. The words are stuck in your brain - if you even remember them in that very moment. Too much pressure.
This is what I made my German learning songs for. They will help you rewire your brain when it comes to German, so the words will come with ease.
In this mini-course, you will learn a simple dialogue to introduce yourself. Learn some small talk. It will all help you to start making relationships with other people in German. The Magic of this course is: MUSIC.
You can listen to the song and start singing along - this is how you will memorize the sentences.
This little dialogue memorized will not only help you to feel more confident in your everyday life, but also this is a part of the German A1, A2 and B1 exam. You can only benefit from this experience.
All materials I offer are around difficult grammar topics or dialogue situations. I have written and produced songs that help you with the biggest challenges.
Now, let's enjoy some music. And learn German.
if you like the music and would like to see more - please leave your review, so others will dare to check this out, too.
Who this course is for:
- Master how to introduce yourself in German and ask questions
- German learners with little speaking skills
- Those who want to start getting fluent
- This who like to learn German with small steps
- Everyone who like to learn with music
- German learners - beginners
Hi, I am Maggie, creative human being and conversation designer.
I design, conceptualize dialogues for a living and create tools and methods for humans and AI applications to speak a language fluently.
Also, I am a composer and here comes the magic: in my courses you will learn German with music. In thousands of German conversation classes I have given over the years, I realized what the learning pain points for German learners are and started writing songs.
There is no topic I have not tackled. Accusative, Dative, the German sentence structure, or basics like conjugations. Almost 70 longer and shorter songs for the needs of German learners.
I am working on releasing them along with some explanatory material.
You can find more of my creative work soon here:
Thanks for stopping by!