SAT and ACT Math - Basic Geometry concepts
- Elementary understanding of Geometry
I'm Pooja. I'm a Software Engineer and a Math tutor.
I have created this course to provide helpful content or students preparing for competitive exams - SAT and ACT
You will find key concepts around which most of the geometry questions are asked in these exams.
Join the course and learn all the basics you need to know.
See you there :-)
Who this course is for:
- Students from Grades 6 to 12.
- Students preparing for school or college admission tests.
- Students preparing for SAT and ACT
- 03:42Slope of a Line
- 2 questionsSlope of a line
- 01:46Point of intersection of two lines
- 2 questionsPoint of intersection of two lines
- 02:42Equation of a line passing through two points
- 2 questionsEquation of a line passing through two points
- 02:48Equation of a parallel line
- 2 questionsEquation of a parallel line
- 03:18Equation of a perpendicular line
- 2 questionsEquation of a perpendicular line
- 02:42X and Y intercepts of a line
- 2 questionsX and Y intercepts of a line
Pooja is a charming trainer who is so considerate and understands the difficulties faced by the students while preparing for a competitive exam. She explains everything in a calm manner so that students understand everything that is there to learn. She is a software engineer by profession and tutoring is her passion. She has trained over 10000 students in live classes and had got awesome feedback from them. She improves her style of teaching every day. Nothing stops her from learning and teaching.