Geometry Basics to Advanced
What you'll learn
- Geometry Basics including Points, Lines, Angles
- Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Polygons, Circles, Trignometry basics, Coordinate Geometry and Solids (3D shapes)
- Approach Geometry in a unique manner using Graphical Division method
- Understand interesting approaches in Geometry when Regular shapes are inscirbed in other shapes
- Basic Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division
- Very basic equation solving eg. if 3x + 10 = 100, then 3x =90 and you get x=30.
yes it was a very good match for me because i am learning more than i have ever even on khan academy. - Ed McManus
It is awesome! ... usually geometry seems boring and montonous..We just do sums and stuff. But this course is amazing and geometry was never so much fun. .Really loved it. Would love it still more ,if the videos were a bit more longer. It will help me a lot in my tests and my understanding the concepts.. Even the most complex concepts are brushed about in such an easy and understandable manner, yet exiting! - Chris
Excellent course! teaching is absolutely first class. Very good explanations and examples. Definitely recommended though...! - Berlin Augustine
Many more! Check reviews below.
ABOUT THE COURSE:
“the key to improved mental performance of almost any sort is the development of mental structures that make it possible to avoid the limitations of short-term memory and deal effectively with large amounts of information at once.”
― Anders Ericsson, Peak: Secrets from the New Science of Expertise
The Goal of this course
Do you find it difficult to remember various theorems in Geometry ? Do you get a feeling of not being confident in Geomtery / not knowing how to really get a firm grip on Geometry? Are you facing difficulty in solving difficult geometry questions and feel that you need to strengthen your basics?
You have come to the right place. In this course on Geometry Mastery which is divided into 10 sections and comprises of 282 videos we aim at helping you become a Geometry Master ie. a person with well developed mental structures in Geometry.
Once you have gone through the course videos along with attempting 183+ Questions with detailed solutions provided, you will start developing a new love for Geometry. You will be able to remember what you learn for anything new in Geometry will be added to the rock solid foundation you will have built over here.
Polygons and Quadrilaterals
Graphical Division approach to Geometry
Shapes in Shapes
QUIZ to test your learning
YOU'LL ALSO GET:
Good support in the Q&A section
Lifetime access to the classes
Udemy Certificate of completion
Access these classes on the go on the Udemy mobile App
Let's make your Geometry Goals True!
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn Geometry in a Fun way
- Anyone who finds Geometry difficult and wants to approach Geometry from a new angle and start enjoying Geometry
- Students looking to build rock solid Geometry Foundation
Jackson is an Enterpreuner who loves to teach students and enjoys simplifying complex concepts to explain them in an easy to learn manner. He has completed his Engineering and also done MBA from the Indian School of Business. He believes that a good teacher is one who can teach a subject in a structured manner so that students can form a mind map for the topic at hand automatically.