Beginner ABC Short Vowel Series DVYPHONIC
What you'll learn
- The Letters of the Alphabet and their sounds in a fun, unique presentation.
- Initial 26 Sounds Sounds (Series 2 to follow)
- Instruction on teaching the Alphabet to young learners
- Correct Pronunciation
- Review Review Review
- Fun Learning through animation, music and action.
- A Fun Approach to Learning
- Scaffolding to guarantee success.
- Essential Tips
- Foundation to Beginning to Read
- Have a desire learn and improve.
Welcome. I have created a course to introduce the English Alphabet and the Basic Short Vowel Sounds in a unique and interactive way. The English Alphabet consists of 26 letters: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z. The modern English alphabet is a Latin alphabet consisting of 26 letters, each having an upper- and lower-case form. The course is designed for all ages and uses music, animation and interactive activities to gently guide the learner through the alphabet and it's sounds.
Short Vowel Series. Introduction to a, e, i, o, u through structured sentences.
The 5 short vowel sounds are:
short a: /æ/ cat.
short e: /ɛ/ bed.
short i: /ɪ/ sit.
short o: /ɑ/ top.
short u: /ʌ/ sun. The English Alphabet in a unique and interactive way. The English Alphabet consists of 26 letters: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z.
Short 'a' Series_
ab, _ack, _ad, _ag, _al, _am, _an, _ap, _ar, _as, _at, _ax
Short 'e' Series
_ae, _eck, _ed, _eg, _el, _em, _en, _ess, _et, _ex
Short 'i' Series
_ib, _ick, _id, _ig, _ill, _im, _in, _ip, _is, _it, _ix
Short 'o' Series
_ob, _ock, _od, _og, _om, _on, _op, _oss , _ot, _ow, _ax
Short 'u' Series
_ub, _uck, _ud, _ug, _ull, _um, _un, _up, _uss, _ut
Level 2 - this is an ongoing project. Level 2 will be added weekly. The target is about 100+ videos that target 'short vowels + digraphs + CVC words'
- Fun and interactive.
- Images that relate to the learner.
- Positive feedback.
- Constant Reviews
- Unique and colorful presentation.
- Gentle, calm atmosphere designed to promote focus.
- Introduction to new vocabulary.
- Comparing similar sounds.
- Ideal for home teaching and classroom.
- Bonus material.
Who this course is for:
- Young Learners
- Trainee Teachers
- ESL Teachers
- Special Needs Learners
- Kindergarten Teachers
- Adults Learners
- First Readers
I have lived and worked as an English teacher in Korea, Japan and Thailand for the past 18 years. I am presently teaching Chinese students online from my home in Thailand. During this time I have taught over 10,000 students the English Language. I would like to share my skills with you, the parent, the teacher and the student. I have designed a course to help you develop your pronunciation skills and also provide careful instruction to help parents and teachers communicate and teach English phonics in a gentle and effective manner.