Alphabet - Sight & Sound
What you'll learn
- The Letters of the Alphabet and their sounds in a fun, unique presentation.
- A Fun Approach to Learning
- Initial 26 Sounds Sounds (Series 2 to follow)
- Instruction on teaching the Alphabet to young learners
- Correct Pronunciation
- Fun Learning through animation, music and action.
- Review Review Review
- Scaffolding to guarantee success.
- Essential Tips
- Foundation to Beginning to Read
- Classroom Experience.
- Constant positive feedback, encouragement and positive affirmations.
- Clear and Concise. Excellent for Teachers, Parents and Homeschoolers.
- Have a desire learn and improve.
Welcome. I have created a course to introduce the English Alphabet in a unique and interactive way. The English Alphabet consists of 26 letters: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z. The modern English alphabet is a Latin alphabet consisting of 26 letters, each having an upper- and lower-case form. The course is designed for all ages and uses music, animation and interactive activities to gently guide the learner through the alphabet and it's sounds. There are five lessons that guide the learner through the alphabet in short blocks. Careful attention to 'scaffold' learning is used with constant reviews through games and activities. The course represents my 18 years experience as an ESL teacher in Asia. I hope that it can help learners to be introduced to the English language with a fantastic experience that leads to a life time of learning.
- Fun and interactive.
- Images that relate to the learner.
- Positive feedback.
- Constant Reviews
- Unique and colorful presentation.
- Gentle, calm atmosphere designed to promote focus.
- Introduction to new vocabulary.
- Comparing similar sounds.
- Ideal for home teaching and classroom.
- Bonus material.
Who this course is for:
- Young Learners
- Trainee Teachers
- ESL Teachers
- Special Needs Learners
- Kindergarten Teachers
- Adults Learners
- First Readers
I have lived and worked as an English teacher in Korea, Japan and Thailand for the past 18 years. I am presently teaching Chinese students online from my home in Thailand. During this time I have taught over 10,000 students the English Language. I would like to share my skills with you, the parent, the teacher and the student. I have designed a course to help you develop your pronunciation skills and also provide careful instruction to help parents and teachers communicate and teach English phonics in a gentle and effective manner.