Learn Options Trading - Become a Professional Options Trader
What you'll learn
- Basics of Options Trading & How to Trade Options
- How Options Trading is Different from Trading Stocks/Forex
- Advantages of Trading Options
- Disadvantages of Trading Options
- Basic Types of Options
- Call Options and How to Trade Them
- Put Options and How to Trade Them
- What an Option Premium is
- What the Option Strike Price is
- What the Option Expiration is
- What ATM, ITM & OTM is
- How to Read Option Profit & Loss Diagrams
- What the Option Chain is and How to Read it
- Trading Options vs. the Underlying (Stock)
- Call Option Margin Requirements
- Reducing Risk Using Options
- Call Option Leverage
- Bullish and Bearish Call Option Examples
- How to Trade the Covered Call Strategy
- How to Execute a Covered Call Strategy on the ThinkorSwim Trading Platform
- Multiple Covered Call Trading Examples
- Suitable for beginners and intermediate traders
- A computer/laptop
- No prior trading knowledge needed
In this introduction to options trading course, you will learn a simple in-depth guide to trading options even as a complete beginner. You will get a complete foundation for understanding how options trading works, how its unique from just trading stocks, forex or crypto, what are the most important basics option terms you need to know, and more.
We'll also show you how you can make money in unique ways you can't just trading stocks, crypto or forex, along with how to use options to generate income, reduce risk and hedge your positions.
This intro to options trading course is suitable for beginning and intermediate traders to learn step by step on how to become a successful options trader.
In this course you'll learn:
Basics of Options Trading & How to Trade Them
How Option Trading is Different from Trading Stocks/Forex
Advantages & Disadvantages of Trading Options
Types of Options
Call/Put Options and How to Trade Them
What Option Premium, Strike Price & Expiration is
What ATM, ITM & OTM is
How to Read Option Profit & Loss Diagrams
Option Chain & How to Read it
Option Margin Requirements & Leverage
Bullish & Bearish Trade Examples Using Options
How to Execute Option Strategies on the ThinkorSwim Trading Platform
After completing this course, you will have a solid foundation and set of skills to trade the stock market on any time frame and be able to find profitable high probability trading setups in any environment.
Disclaimer: Trading is risky. The information provided in this course is for educational and informational purposes only.
Who this course is for:
- Beginning traders wanting to learn how to trade options
- Beginning or intermediate traders wanting to learn how to trade options to generate extra income using their stock portfolio
- Beginning or intermediate traders wanting to learn how to trade options to reduce risk on their stock positions
I’m Chris Capre - the passion behind 2ndSkies Trading.
I am a Buddhist, Trader and Philanthropist.
I have one goal with my courses which is To change the way you think, trade and perform.
As a former broker on Wall Street, trader for a hedge fund, and now verified successful stock, options & forex trader, I have the experience and skills to help you make money trading.
I look forward to being a part of your learning process and trading success.
FXCM, Gold Client Broker, 2004 - 2006
Hedge Fund Trader JNF, 2006 - 2007
Neuro Science Major at University, NIU 1999
Certified Yoga & Meditation Instructor, 2001 - Present
Founder, CEO & Head Trader at 2ndSkies Trading, 2007 - Present
Verified Profitable Trader
I'm Sascha Gogolin and I come from a long background within the aviation industry where I worked as an instructor, head of training and quality manager within global ground handling companies for many years.
I've been investing in stocks for 20 years and trading for 8 years.
At present I'm the senior instructor and course manager at 2ndSkies Trading.
Head of Training & Quality Manager at Sweport [2013 -> 2016]
Deputy Director Ground Operations at Nextjet [2014 -> 2016]
Quality Manager at Menzies Aviation [2016 -> 2018]
Started trading in 2013 [2013 -> Present]
Instructor & Course Manager at 2ndSkies Trading [2017 -> Present]