Generate ID Cards with Python
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Generating realistic data with mockaroo
- Draw on a canvas with reportlab
- Generate a QR code with pyqrcode
- Merge canvas and pdf file with pypdf2
- Basic understanding of python
This course will teach you how to use python to generate ID cards.
During the course you will learn:
how to generate realistic data and download it as an Excel file
how to start and setup your project in PyCharm
how to read data from an Excel file and iterate over it by using pandas
how to draw text and image on a canvas by using reportlab
how to generate QR code by the help of pyqrcode
how to merge canvas and a PDF file template to create new PDF file.
The course consists of an intro and 7 lectures.
Who this course is for:
People with the basic understanding of python who want to know how to use it to work with PDF files and generate a QR code
- Beginner Python developpers curious about working with PDF files