Generate 3D Facial Animations: Motion Capture for Everyone
- Download and install iClone 7, and the iClone Faceware Facial Mocap Software - TRIAL or FULL VERSION
- You should be able to use a PC camera at a beginner level
- Get iClone with a limited-time discount code "UdemyiC2019"
- This course is designed to teach anyone how to create professional 3D facial animations without having to spend months, or years, learning the ins-and-outs of other complicated 3D software. In just hours, you will be able to get ahead by learning to exploit the power of a real-time 3D engine, in order to maximize your time and project completion. 100% GUARANTEE!
- Different from other 3D tools, iClone and the Faceware Realtime for iClone, are designed for affordable, live motion capture. This unique real-time animation engine gives you 10 x faster production speed. Allowing anyone to create professional-level, 3D facial animations with a PC webcam, without any prior experience. All animations can later be exported via the iClone 3DXchange converter to Maya, 3ds Max, Blender, Unity, Unreal, CRYENGINE or any other 3D applications.
- There are free trial versions for iClone 7, the Faceware Realtime for iClone tool, and the iClone Facial Mocap Plug-in for Faceware. Users are welcome to download them all in order to go through the entire course.
- Students are invited to learn more about this revolutionary system that delivers top-tier, affordable facial motion capture to everyone by visiting the iClone Faceware Facial Mocap website.
- This course is designed for ANYONE regardless of their age, artistic, or animation experience. The course greatly benefits indie game developer studios, 3D filmmakers, educators, trainers, app creators, and visual effects artists. Teachers, Students, 3D Animators, video producers, previz artists, and movie makers can also greatly benefit from this course.
- Users that have a basic knowledge of iClone
- Users that understand the basics of 3D characters
- Introduction to iClone 704:31
- Introduction to the iClone Faceware Realtime Facial Mocap System03:55
- Overview & Quick Setup: Out of the box07:24
- Intro of Faceware Realtime for iClone tool13:23
- Intro of iClone Facial Mocap Plug-in12:35
- Facial Mocap for Lipsync10:36
- PNG Sequence for Facial Mocap05:24
- Head-mounted Cameras for Facial Motion Capture07:01
- Facial Mocap Real Practice11:26
- Advanced - Facial Mocap Calibration14:29
- Advanced - Facial Mapping15:31
- Advanced - Morph Editing10:32
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Reallusion is a leader in the development of 3D cinematic animation tools for consumers, students and professionals. Recognized as an industry pioneer, the company provides consumers with easy-to-use avatar animation, facial morphing and voice lip-sync solutions for real-time 3D filmmaking and previsualization for professional post-production. Reallusion's core technologies are widely used by consumers, educators, gamers and filmmakers to ready their desktop and mobile devices with a total real-time animation studio that plugs-in to the gamer mentality with videogame-like play-to-create technology.
These focused animation courses were created with novice animation users in mind. They were designed to quickly teach any person, from any age, education and background experience to create, animate, modify and export their customized animations in a fraction of the time that it would take with other applications. All lectures were created by highly skilled professionals that have years of experience in creating short and focused, topic-based tutorials for easy following and understanding. Learners can rest assure that each lecture is designed to focus on each topic in order to save time and maintain attention.