- 26 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Identify the ten tasks needed to speed up their computer and keep it running at its best performance
- Learn new computer terms
- Perform each of the ten tasks to speed up their computer
- Impress their friends and family with their new knowledge!
- You will need a Personal Computer or a PC Laptop with Windows 7 or 8.
In this ONE hour live, on-line course your tutor will reveal:
- The startling truth about computer maintenance – And why it is important for you to learn how to do it yourself
- Ten tasks you should do regularly to ensure your PC or laptop runs at its best
- Secrets ONLY 5% of computer users know that guarantees a fast PC every time
Why take this course?
Yes, you can do your own computer maintenance. Here are five reasons why you need to learn to do it yourself:
- It saves you money – no more expensive trips to the techies
- It will save you time – the techie has a lot to do and will either take your PC away, or be busy working on it, for a while
- It will speed up your computer and extend its life
- You will be in charge of your own computer and not have to rely on someone else to manage it for you
- You learn some new skills
You will need a Personal Computer or a PC Laptop with windows 7 or 8. Students with earlier operating systems have found the course beneficial, but you need to be able to apply the differences yourself. You also need a headset with a microphone.
The course is co-written by an IT support veteran and a qualified teacher, each with 30 years' worth of experience.
- students and small business owners should take this course to get to know their computers and to save money on expensive trips to the techies
- This course is not for those already in IT or who have knowledge of computer maintenance
PC Maintenance: Learn ten steps to make your computer run faster and more efficiently and always performing at its best: What the computer sales people don't want you to know….
Learn about data on your desktop: What you should keep on your desktop, what shouldn't ever be on your desktop and why.
Why you need only one anti virus and malware program on your computer.
You will be able to remove programs you don't want on your computer so that you have more space and your computer works faster.
You will know how to turn off Skype to make your start-up times faster.
You will be able to find your graphics card, find out which one you have, and go to the correct website to update and download new driver software.