Complete General Chemistry 20+ hours of lectures & examples
What you'll learn
- help you get a firm grasp over the most important topics in chemistry chemistry that you need to know in order to do great in your exams and classes.
- Become an expert in General Chemistry and improving their skills on going to the next level. Pre-requisite for all chemical engineering topics
- chemical reactions
- bases and so much more.
- There is no specific requirement. Just be ready to learn!
General Chemistry is a basic course for a broad range of students from different fields of science and engineering. This course is designed to help you get a firm grasp over the most important topics in chemistry that you need to know in order to do great in your exams and classes. By the end of the course you’ll learn the principals and important concepts regarding matter, atoms, solutions, phases, chemical reactions, equilibrium, kinetics, acids and bases and so much more. Moreover, there are many standard example questions so you can practice what you’ve learned and a step by step solution procedure which will teach you strategies to tackle various types of problems.
Who this course is for:
- Chemistry or Science major students
- Engineering students from Chemical Engineering
- Engineering students from Mechanical Engineering Material majors
- Engineering students from Material Engineering
- Students from some of the majors of Medicine and Pharmaceutical
- High School Students
- Anyone who wishes to expand their knowledge of chemistry
WHO WE ARE
Established in 2016, Rahsoft is a growing Irvine, California based startup concentrating on on-demand high technology online learning and career coaching for Engineers seeking practical knowledge needed in the industry. The main concentration of the company is to develop a broad variety of courses in on area in order to provide students with the ability of concentrating on a specific specialty and become an expert in the topic.
Today, we serve approximately 3000 worldwide students in 106 countries, ranging from students enrolled in undergraduate to PhD. Programs to professionals working in multinational companies with thousands of employees spanning the globe such as Broadcom, Skyworks and Qualcomm. From our humble beginnings as a local Orange County business in 2016, we have expanded internationally to become one of the world’s promising e-learning centers with over 80,000 viewers and over 15000 hours of watch time worldwide.