CRISPR/Cas9 Crash Course for Beginners
What you'll learn
- -Comprehend the concepts of CRISPR/Cas9, its component and mechanism.
- -Explain the way in which CRISPR can be used to edit the genomes.
- -Understand and interpret appropriate ''Cas nuclease'' for lab crispr experiment.
- -Demonstrate the strategies of designing sgRNA and its in vitro target validation.
- -Comprehend the skill of designing sgRNA through bencheling tool.
- -Explain the different viral and non viral crispr gene delivery methods.
- -Understand & interpret the best crispr delivery method for crispr lab experiment.
- - You will absorb the lessons from a 150+ peer reviewed publications.
- -A desire to learn about CRISPR/Cas9, revolutionizing gene editing technology.
Welcome to the CRISPR/Cas9 Crash Course for Beginners. This is the first online Course on CRISPR/Cas9, the latest emerging revolutionizing gene-editing technology in the biological world.
Over the past few years, CRISPR has been making headlines. Experts predict that this ''gene editing'' technology will transform our planet, revolutionizing the societies we live in and the organisms we live alongside. Compared to other tools used for genetic engineering, CRISPR-Cas9 is precise, cheap, easy to use, and remarkably powerful.
Our complete CRISPR/Cas9 course teaches you skills in performing the best CRISPR/Cas9 lab experiment. Even if you have ZERO genome editing experience.
We'll teach you step-by-step through engaging lectures and labs, teach you everything you need to know to succeed in the CRISPR lab experiment.
Enroll today and enjoy:
2.5 hours of on-demand lecture videos.
Two hands-on Labs.
9 Downloadable resources, original research & review papers.
Certificate of Completion( To add in CV or Linkedin profile).
Who this course is for:
If you are an absolute beginner in the genome-editing field.
If you are interested to learn about CRISPR/Cas9, gene-editing technology.
If you know a little about CRISPR/Cas9 and want to get the best results in your CRISPR/Cas9 lab experiment.
Biohackers who need in-depth knowledge to do actual novel gene editing experiments.
I assure you, after this MOOC you will be able to design your ''First CRISPR/Cas9 lab project''
What existing students have to say about the course:
''Great course would recommend, I've learned so much. It's a must. Love the way he teaches. Easy to learn with him. Wish I had a teacher like this back then''.
''This course provided me not only clear and detailed knowledge of CRISPR but also the foundations of Genetics, critical to understanding the big picture. Great structure and content. I am very happy with it will strongly recommend it''
Thanks again for checking out my course and I look forward to seeing you in the classroom :)
Who this course is for:
- All Interested
I am Muhammad Naeem, I am a professional molecular biologist/Researcher at Weill Cornell Medicine, Cornell University USA. Experienced Owner with a demonstrated history of working in the biotechnology industry. Skilled in CRISPR, DNA Sequencing, and Bioinformatics.
My first foray in molecular biology was when I was in college. I was curious about ''How does DNA work in living things? Since then I moved toward genetics and molecular biology field. But most importantly, I realized that my greatest passion is teaching. I love to teach.
I'll be there for you every step of the way.