GED MATH Solved Problems: Math Practice to ACE the GED Math
What you'll learn
- To solve problems in the GED MATH exam and pass with a high grade
- Math Skills to do calculations in real life
- Math skills to enable students to enroll in math, Science and Engineering Coourses
- Math skills to help students make decisions in real life
- Practice with solving math problems
- You need to be familiar with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division and squaring.
- You must have some familiarity with Geometric objects like squares, circles, radius, rectangle, points
- You must be familiar with how to do simple math operations on a calculator
- No GED math necessary. All the GED math you need will be taught in this course.
In this course you will learn how to solve the types of problems typically found in the GED MATH Exam. When you take this course, you will learn the many techniques of solving math problems at the level of the GED MATH exam. Emphasis is made on understanding concepts and techniques than on route memorization. This course will make sure that you understand all the operations you do. I created at least three versions of every problem you will encounter in your GED math Exam. Whilst taking this course, you will learn easy methods of solving problems and avoid mistakes. You get to watch an expert math tutor solve math problems over and over again until you build your confidence and feel good about attempting problems on your own.
To get the most out this course, you have to read each question and attempt to solve it on your own, and then watch the solutions I provide. Try this approach with every variation of the problems I created and solved for you.
The first section of the course is going to be understanding the basic math operations that you will need throughout the course. Once your background is solid, you will be able to follow the rest of the materials in the course.
Basic math Operations
Functions and their graphs
Who this course is for:
- People preparing to take the GED MATH test can take this course.
- People who have taken a GED MATH course but need a lot of practice to feel confident
I have been working in the online education space for over 5 years in both my capacity as a Math teacher and as a software developer for educational companies. Over the years, I have noticed that the best way to learn anything is through practice. i believe Math can be learnt by anyone if they practice well enough.