Gearing Up to Podcast
Note: This is a stand-alone excerpt from a larger podcasting course. This module discusses gear and various platforms to get you started, as well as minimum viable products and growth mindset. Tune in to get the basics to get you started on your journey to podcasting! I can't wait to hear your show.
Who this course is for:
- Educators who are beginning or at the beginning stages of podcasting.
- 03:40M.V.P. and Mindset
- 03:24My Mic Sounds Nice, Check One
- 03:10Headphones...Small, but Mighty
- 08:47Webcams: I'm Ready for my Closeup
- 04:25Choosing Your Platform
- 22:30Bonus - Podcasting Panel 9/25/2016
Sarah Thomas, PhD is a Regional Technology Coordinator in a large district in Maryland, as well as a host of three podcasts. She is also the founder of EduMatch, a project that empowers educators to make global connections across common areas of interest. She has spoken and presented internationally, participated in the Technical Working Group to refresh the 2017 ISTE Standards for Educators, and is a recipient of the 2017 ISTE Making IT Happen award. She is also an Affiliate Professor at Loyola University in Maryland. Sarah is a co-author of the ISTE Digital equity series, Closing the Gap.