Complete data protection system A-Z in 16 steps (GDPR, CIPM)
What you'll learn
- Create a GDPR-standard data protection system in any environment
- Save time and resources with an efficient method to protect privacy
- Identify, assess, implement and maintain compliance with data protection laws
- Carry out risk analysis and data protection impact assessment like a professional
- Protect personal data against a security breach
- Manage data protection breaches
- Prepare contract clauses to regulate data flows with your clients, contractors and partners
- Apply privacy by design and by default in practice
- Write useful policies, procedures and records
- Build employee awareness and commitment
- Prepare for an inspection
- No prior knowledge required. All you need is your management support, time and resources to implement what you learn.
- You need a Word text editor, Excel spreadsheet or equal. You will simply need files to store your findings, tables and risk calculations.
I will cover the necessary steps where you prepare, identify, assess, implement and apply data protection principles at your firm. You will receive an editable resource to gather in one place as much information as possible.
It does not matter whether you work for a business, charity or a state institution. It does not matter, whether you are self-employed, work for a medium business, or for international capital group - we will cover all the known issues.
Completing all the steps will bring your compliance level higher than 99% of businesses. I am not giving a legal advice or doing your job, but I am sharing my practical experience to make your compliance as easy as possible.
4 deliverables of this course
GDPR standard, the highest data protection standard
A-Z: implementation and maintenance phases in 16 steps
Practical examples of how to implement GDPR requirements
Checklists & templates to make your job easy as possible
4 foundations of this course
You get compliant, not just listen about compliance
This course is for every organization
You will not experiment, but avoid mistakes
Do not get just tools or knowledge, but follow steps
16 steps to make sure all data protection measures are in place and function well
Identify data processing purposes
Identify data processing details
Identify process & asset owners
Assess controller’s processes
Assess processor’s processes
Assess information security
Assess general obligations
Model controller’s processes
Model processor’s processes
Manage security risks
Comply with general duties
Prepare general policies
Adopt, publish & train
Execute, maintain & review
My course has clear structure, so you will easily see and find the points we are covering. Each time you need to take steps on your data protection system, you will get a checklist to make sure you cover anything you need. With that said, let’s get right into the job!
Who this course is for:
- Managers who want to create or improve their data protection system
- Data Protection Officers who want to work efficiently and develop skills
- Heads of departments processing a lot of personal data (HR, marketing, IT)
- Anyone who wants to hear from an expert, how a data protection system should work
Advocate and scholar with an international law and new technologies law focus. His professional experience covers among others NATO HQ SACT, UN Office in Geneva, a big financial institution, data protection supervisory authority, antitrust supervisory authority, a data protection consulting firm, and an international law firm.
Conducted trainings on: practical aspects of GDPR ; managing the data protection system and acting as a data protection officer; data protection impact assessment (DPIA) and risk analysis, as well as supervisory authority inspection preparation.