GDPR Certification & Preparation to CIPP Certification Test
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 47 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn all requirements from A to Z for GDPR compliance.
- You will have access to template policy documents.
- You will have checklist documents to assess your GDPR compliancy.
- You will be prepared to take IAPP CIPP / E test and get tips about the test.
- You will have the necessary knowledge to work as a GDPR expert in your organisation.
- You don't need any prior knowledge or tools for this course.
NEW: We have added an article to explain the differences and similarities of GDPR and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The course is a complete A to Z GDPR training, so we will cover everything that you need to know.
Our GDPR training course offer a structured learning path to equip professionals with the specialist knowledge and skills needed to deliver GDPR compliance and also fulfil the role of data protection officer.
Delivered by an experienced and certified GDPR consultant, our training is built on the foundations of our extensive practical experience gained advising on GDPR compliance and related information security standards.
This course provides a complete introduction to the GDPR, and an overview of the implications and legal requirements for organisations, including responding to individuals exercising their data rights, data protection impact assessments (DPIAs) and data breach reporting.
As a student of this course, you will also get regular updates and access to new additional lectures as they are added.
This course will not only teach you all the details of GDPR but also includes all the information you need to pass the CIPP/E certification test. There is a dedicated lecture which includes example questions and answers.
After your comments we have also added a case study section where you can find different case studies.
This course comes with the GDPR Course Completion Certificate to show you completed the course and is ideal for your career portfolio and CPD purposes.
Remember this course comes with 'LIFETIME ACCESS' giving you an amazing ongoing reference resource.
- If you are planning to transition into a DPO role then this certification will show your expertise on privacy laws.
- If you want to learn how to get your product/company GDPR compliant.
- Any security specialist who wants to learn more about GDPR.
- Anyone interested in how to start/manage a GDPR project.
- If you want to start a new career in privacy.
- Entrepreneurs can get guidance from this course regarding the impact of GDPR on their business.
In this lecture we will learn the structure of European Union and the responsibilities of the European Union institutions.
In this lecture we will study the historic evolution of fundamental human rights and data protection / privacy laws.
In this lecture you will learn the current framework of legistlation instruments, including Data Protection Direvtive and ePrivacy Directive.