GCSE/IGCSE Maths (9-1) Grade 7 Topics
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 22 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will become more confident with all of the grade 7 topics for GCSE Maths.
- You should be able to use a PC at beginner level. A notebook to practice through questions and to make notes from the lessons.
- This course assumes students have good knowledge about the GCSE topics from Grade 1 - 6.
This course contains video tutorials and worksheets with answers on the Grade 7 GCSE Maths topics. This course is designed for students who are currently working at a grade level from 6 to 9 in Maths. The video tutorials go at slow pace to help make everything clear to understand. The video tutorials also contain summary notes for each topic.
- GCSE Maths students working at a grade level of 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9.
- Students taking a Maths course which includes the topics covered in this course.
- Anyone who wants to remind themselves about the Maths topics covered in this course.