Introduction to Google Cloud Platform
What you'll learn
- Foundational knowledge on Google Cloud Platform.
- Google Cloud Platform for Beginners
- Learn Google Cloud fundamentals and services offered
- How to choose Google Cloud components following the best practices
- Fundamental knowledge in cloud computing
- (Good to have) Working experience on any cloud service provider
The demand for cloud is increasing day by day. As a result, companies are moving into the cloud and need their employees to be learn and pick up skills on the cloud services they're working on. Demonstrating your knowledge of working with Google Cloud Platform is a good feather to be showcased in your profile. This will open more doors for you in your career while looking for opportunities.
This course will make sure that you have covered all the basic knowledge required to know about what is Google Cloud and which are its services. This course can be learned by anyone who is interested in Google Cloud and wants to start a career in the domain of cloud technology. In this course, you will learn about all the services that Google Cloud offers and will give you an understanding of how some of the most used services are operated in the Google Cloud Platform.
The course is divided into several sections where each section covers a particular topic. Each section will have some lectures each focused on certain topics. This also includes a hands-on demonstration.
By the end of this course, you will have a thorough knowledge of the Google Cloud Platform and its services. This will also help you prepare for the future to land your career in the Google Cloud domain.
Who this course is for:
- Cloud aspirants and engineers new to Google Cloud Platform
- Professionals having some experience in other clouds wanting to learn GCP
Udesh works as a Google Cloud Infrastructure Engineer with a Google Cloud Premier Partner. His primary skills revolve around Cloud Architecture with practical experience on Google Cloud. He is fully certified in Google Cloud and Kubernetes. Udesh has also been building applications that solve customer problems using Google Cloud services. His area of focus lies in infrastructure management and DevOps.