React 101 - basics complete & latest. Forms, routing, async
What you'll learn
- Build and understand react web apps
- Get a react job (freelance, office)
- Create a portfolio with 6+1 react apps
- Master the react philosophy
- A computer (Windows, Linux, macOS) with browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
This course is fully updated to React 17!
React is the most popular web library for creating user interface. The amount of jobs and projects related to React is enormous. And not for nothing! React is simple enough to learn and does not impose a rigid framework on you. You decide what you want and how you will do it!
My name is Govard Barkhatov and I am a react developer with a huge experience (over 5000+ hours). Unlike most Udemy instructors, I work with real-world react projects. I have not only theoretical but also practical knowledge.
You will create 6 different applications, including one right in the theoretical chapter (Async & API):
User management application
Robots telling jokes about Chuck Norris
People in space application
Here's what you find in this course:
Work with react with and without JSX
Pass Props and use Events
Use State and work with Lifecycle methods
Understand most of the styling approaches. Choose between CSS and JS path of doing things
Create React components from arrays of data using Lists and Keys
Work with controlled and uncontrolled forms
Understand how routing works and get the control over browser URL
Communicate with the outer world using Async & API
Use Git to control and publish your application to the web!
In this course you will get all you need to understand everything related to react and position yourself as a react developer.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build react applications
- Web developers with basic or no knowledge of react
- Developers that want to get inside the react web apps mindset
- Managers to have the knowledge of how react applications are built
- Students having issues with web development or react
My name is Govard Barkhatov. Currently I live in Vladivostok, Russia
I am a react web developer. Also I am a freelancer at Upwork with 7+ years of experience and more than 5000+ hours of work on real projects
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) - Done
Master of Science in Information Technology (MSc(IT)), Artificial Intelligence and Big Data - In progress