Complete Guide To GarageBand For Beginners
What you'll learn
- Learn The Complete Garageband Interface
- Compose , Arrange and Publish Their Own Musical Project
- Work with midi instruments
- Work with real audio instruments
- Basic Mixing & Mastering Techniques
- GarageBand Software
- Internet Connection
Do you want to produce music, record podcast and arrange songs without wasting hundred of dollars on a software? You are at the right place. This course is a complete guide to GarageBand for aspiring producer or for people who simply want to quickly edit a music piece. It's designed for beginners who don't have any prior knowledge on music production or music production software.
We will first see the GarageBand interface and then move on to see how we can work with synthesizers, real instrument,loops and then arrangement tools.
This course is divided by chapters and each of them touches a different category. Each chapter comes with the project files, pdf, and links who will allow you to assimilate the information from the course quickly while also allowing you to practice.
After taking this course, you should be able to create a musical a piece in GarageBand by using all of it's tools.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Beatmaker/Producer
- People looking to start producing music but who have little knowledge about music production softwares.