GarageBand iPad & iOS Course - Complete GarageBand Course
What you'll learn
- Learn Creating Music & Record With iPad or iPhone
- How To Create A Full Music Track Without Any Other Music Production Knowledge
- Learn How To Quickly Lay Out Musical Ideas From Your Head To GarageBand
- Being Able To Produce Music And Learn Music Production Techniques And Workflow
- Learn The Different Sections of Music Production With GarageBand on iOS
- You Need to Own an iPad or iPhone with iOS Operating System
- You DON'T Have to Know How to Use GarageBand
- You Want to Learn GarageBand from Scratch
- You Want to Learn How to Quickly Make Music with GarageBand
In This GarageBand for iPad & iPhone Tutorial - Complete Beginners Guide I will show you how to Master GarageBand for iPad and iPhone from knowing nothing to create complete full tracks.
This course is created for the absolute beginner as well as advanced users who wants to expand their knowledge in music production techniques. We are covering all of the techniques that the biggest music producers use in the real world to get professional sounding productions in the box with the FREE high quality software that GarageBand is.
This Course Includes All You Need To Create Music and to Get Your Musical Ideas to GarageBand - You Will Only Need a Mac and an Internet Connection.
There are a plenty of different Music Production courses out there where they focus on a lot of different things - but in this course I rather focus on the Music Production Stage and how to actually lay out ideas in GarageBand quickly instead of messing around with unnecessary knobs and other settings that you won't need to use ever in GarageBand.
This course is designed for every skill level from Beginners to Advanced. If you never used GarageBand for iPad (iOS) before, that's totally fine as well. This course includes an introduction section where we will download GarageBand on the iOS App Store and show you how to get the big additional sound library that comes bundled with GarageBand as well.
Just a few of the things you'll learn in this GarageBand for iPad course:
How To Get Your Musical Ideas Quickly To GarageBand
Produce One Full Song From Ideas Inspired Out Of Apple Loops
Get You Familiar With The GarageBand Interface And Looks
Introduce You To The Music Production Software From Apple.
Improve Your Music Production Techniques and Start Making Professional Quality Music in No Time!
Regardless of what your level of experience is or what type of music you are creating, this course will take you knowledge to a whole another level. I will show you step-by-step how to create a full track with only GarageBand sounds and plugins without any third party plugins. I will also show you the possibility of using third-party plugins on the iOS version of GarageBand with Audio Units.
Whether you prefer creating music or learning different production techniques and methods such as workflow, this course will suite you perfect.
Unlike other music production courses, this course will cover everything from how to learn GarageBand from scratch to how to come up with the idea.
About the instructor:
Martin Svensson started producing music since 2005 and teaching since 2016, and now has over 80,000 happy students on Udemy learning music production and other related topics viewed from a Music Producers perspective. Martin has been working with different producers around the world as well as co-created a few very well known tracks with other musicians. Martin is based in Stockholm, Sweden
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Music Producers Who Wants To Learn GarageBand on iOS
- If You've Never Produced Music and Want to Learn How to Quickly Make Music with GarageBand for iPad or iPhone
- If You Own an iPad or iPhone and Want to Learn Music Production
- Advanced Users Who Already Produce Music And Has a Lot Of Knowledge
- New Users Who Has Never Used GarageBand or Produced Music At All
- GarageBand for Mac Users Who Wants to Learn GarageBand on iOS To Lay Out Quick Ideas
- Founder and Owner of music-prod, a platform with courses for learning Music Production and how to be a musician today with over 40 000 Subscribers.
- Music Producer and Professional musician. Producing music for 10+ years with Logic Pro X and Ableton Live. Produced music for several big labels and other Producers, Dj's, and big names in the music industry.
- Certified Apple Logic Pro X Producer since 2015.
I have a lot of experience in making music in different studios here in Stockholm, Sweden, and also in Los Angeles, California. I've been making music with big names as well as teaching how to make music for five years.
I'm now into teaching music on the web as well as doing different businesses because I want to teach YOU how to make music and monetize it at the same time. See you in the courses :)
- Music-prod - a platform with courses & resources such as Video Courses, Sample Packs & Project files for learning Music Production and how to be a great musician with over 100 000 Subscribers.
Music-Prod is a website founded in 2015. We strive to perfect the life for musicians with resources and education to make the music process as smooth and fun as possible.
We are a team of 4 producers and have all had major success in the music industry and this is why we do this - to share our success and letting you know how to not take the hard route that we did in the beginning of our careers.