GarageBand iOS Masterclass (iPad/iPhone): Beginner's Guide!
What you'll learn
- How to use GarageBand iOS (iPad/iPhone) with confidence!
- How to use software instruments, drums tracks, and other tools to make your own songs!
- How to record clean vocals
- How to use loops, autoplay instruments, and other easy to use features
- You will need an iPad or iPhone that has GarageBand!
Have you always wanted to use your iPhone/iPad to create and record songs?
This course covers the creative tools & techniques of GarageBand iOS in a step by step fashion!
Each video lesson is 5 minutes or less so that you can learn quickly and not waste any time!
We will cover all of the instruments and creative sounds GarageBand offers you for creating musical arrangements
Who is your instructor?
My name is Dean Davis and I run the Songwriting Studio where I train artists to write, record, and release their own music from home! Over the past few years I have had the privilege of helping over 30 (local) artists to record+release their first song or album and have been able to help over 15K students online learn GarageBand! I currently have a best selling course on Udemy that is focused on using the OS (computer) version of GarageBand and I wanted to take that same level of detail and excellence and put it into a course all about the iOS (iPad/iPhone) version of GarageBand!
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to learn GarageBand on their iPhone/iPad but feel intimidated
- Music artists who want to start recording their songs
- Aspiring producers who want to make beats on their phone
- Anyone who wants to master GarageBand iOS so that they can create, record, polish, and share their own songs!
Firstly, Dean is a songwriter/producer who loves making original music in his home studio! Beyond making original music, Dean is the director of The Songwriting Studio, a resource and community aimed at training songwriters how to write and produce meaningful, high quality music from home through weekly video blogs, in-depth courses, and studio production services. Dean has a passion for passing on what he has learned through songwriting for more than a decade, working with clients in the studio, and teaching more than 100 students in private and group lessons.
Dean is also a follower of Jesus, a husband, a father, and a worship pastor at his home church. He loves to pray, spend time with his wife, wrestle his four children, pour into his church community, and ride bikes! Dean has served as a music director in three churches, helping grow leadership and musicianship among worship team members and helping develop training materials on the heart of worship and the practical skills of musicianship.