Learn to Code Video Games: Complete Guide to Construct 2 & 3
What you'll learn
- Learn the Construct 2 platform while building multiple video games.
- Learn both Constrct 2 and Construct 3
- Our course is for those who have no prior experience at all, we specifically designed it for kids in elementary through high-school. But everyone will benefit.
- Students should have access to a Windows-based computer or laptop in order to follow along.
- Constrct 3 will run on Windows, Mac, or Chromebook
In this course, you will learn how to use Construct 2 through a hands-on program where we walk students through multiple real-world video games. You will learn all about the Construct 2 platform, the basics of creating a video game, and a complete walk-through. (Over 8 games as of today, more coming soon)
Leveraging exclusively video, students can take this course at their own pace and follow along with the free version of Construct 2. With over 8 hours of course material, we cover every aspect of building video games. All game assets are also available to download.
We developed this course specifically for elementary through high school students, with a focus on our in-person Gaming Bootcamp program that we run in Sioux Falls, SD.
Even if you have ZERO experience with Construct 2 or making video games, this course would be an excellent way to learn the basics and learn to love programing. This is an entry-level through advanced course.
Who this course is for:
- This Construct 2 course is for the beginner or someone who has no prior experience with coding or Construct 2. If you are an experienced program, this course is probably not going be helpful.
In 2014, I co-founded Code Bootcamp of South Dakota where we teach web development in a Bootcamp-style, 12-week program. We have run multiple boot camps and have branched out into other areas of education as well, including Gaming Bootcamps for middle school kids.
With over 20 years of development experience, my video courses will take kids of any age through easy to follow steps that they can follow at their own pace.