What you'll learn
- Learn about Gamification and its history
- Understand Gamification design concepts
- Learn about the benefits and risks of Gamification
- Know some characteristics and facts about gamification
- Learn about the dynamics, mechanics and components of Gamification
- Learn about how Gamification in Education and its different benefits and disadvantages
- Learn about Gamification of Business and some of its benefits and applications
- Know the trends in gamification and its future in the industry
- Basic understanding of the IT industry
- Knowledge of the English language
Gamification is the integration of game dynamics into a website, service, community, content or campaign in order to drive participation.
This introductory course will begin discussions on identifying and defining gamification and present its benefits and risks. The succeeding modules will discuss pitfalls, characteristics and elements in gamification. A discussion about the usage of gamification, specifically in the areas of education and business will be included in this course. Last but not the least, some trends, real-time applications and the future of gamification will be discussed.
Who this course is for:
- Recent graduates looking to get a foothold in the IT industry.
- Individuals looking for work within Public or Private Sector.
- Organizations, marketers, and website product managers needing a tool for customer engagement and for encouraging desirable website usage behavior.
- Educators looking to implement a new motivational tool.
- Businesses looking to implement new employee training and motivational tools.
What drives us?
In one word? YOU
You are front, center and behind every decision we make in our business.
- You are starting out in the IT industry
- You are serious about your career
- You need certifications on your resume to get that first interview
For you we created the Foundation level courses as well as the Core Series for IT
- You are an IT Professional with a proven career
- You need to stay in touch with changes in the industry
- You need to continue to show your value to the business to ensure your job is secure
- You want to find out what else would make your IT career more solid
- You are implementing Processes and methodologies in your company
- You are managing a team of people and need to look good
- You started your own business and are looking for template documents to ‘hit the ground running’
- You need to present on a subject at the next team meeting and are not quite sure where to start
Every Career driven IT Professional needs to be able to afford quality IT educational materials to stay relevant in their job, irrespective of current position, budget or geographical location.
We do most of the work behind the scenes so that you can focus on your professional education and your career within the IT industry.
We see it as our job to ensure we give you the most up to date information you need to succeed in achieving that goal at a price-point that is makes it accessible to most professionals.