Gamification: Motivation Psychology & The Art of Engagement
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the psychology of human behaviour
- Motivate your students, staff, customers, users and yourself
- Build an engagement plan to create change in a community
- You must have an open mind
- You'll need to invest time in the student discussions
- Ideally you'll have a community to test your ideas on
The Art of Engagement and The Psychology of Motivation is a course that will teach you about human beings and what encourages them to do the things they do. This unique course is inspired not just from text books and science experiments, but from personal, first hand experience. Experience teaching children, managing teams and design applications.
The curriculum is designed to be studied over several weeks, with each video giving you interesting concepts and studies to take away, think about and discuss with the tutor and the other students. You'll be encouraged to bring your personal engagement challenges to this course so we can build an engagement plan together.
If you're an application designer, teacher, manager or parent, the psychology to motivate your people is the same and by the end of this course you'll have built an incredibly simple engagement plan to motivate change in any community. You'll not only finish the course with your engagement plan, but the ability to easily reproduce it any time in the future you need to motivate change in a community.
- Managers and team leaders
- User experience designers