How to provide Gamification for your Events & Tours? Level 1
What you'll learn
- Use gamification for your tours and events
- Make your tours more entertaining for your clients
- Make your events more memorable than any other events
- Learn how to use the tool Loquiz for gamification
- How to create content for a gamification of an event or a tour
- No programming requirement. You will learn everything from A to Z using Loquiz
- No high end tools required. A simple computer and a smartphone are enough
My team will teach you how you can provide your Events and Tours with Gamification using the Loquiz tool.
The tool Loquiz allows you to transform any content into gamified content.
Our series of lessons, known as the Loquiz Academy, will give you a thorough vision of gamification.
Our experienced team will teach you all the aspects of the gamification applied to the event & tours through our course.
It will take place on 3 levels.
Level 1 (this course) will focus on the basics of the tool Loquiz.
You will be able to build your own game using this gamification tool. You can create all the game rules you wish, with any GPS location you wish.
The two other levels will be offered on other tools, that you will need to separately need to buy.
Level 2 (a separate course) will focus on the application of the tool Loquiz with Sales and Marketing.
Having a game is good. But you will need to market it and sell it.
You will also need to know a few principles of gamification to make it possible.
Once you have accomplished this level, you will receive a certification "Gamification expert".
Level 3 (a separate course) will have a deeper mix of the two. Level 3 will give you a certification.
Once you have the knowledge of game creation, gamification, and sales/marketing, it's time to be able to create some games. In this level 3, you will need to create your own game step by step. But you will need to create your own gamification idea. Good luck!
Pille, Liisa, Eric, John, and Ivan from Loquiz
Who this course is for:
- Students in tourism/event industry related fields
- Member of an event/tour company that seeks to add some fun in their activities
- Business owner who want to explore new way to do events/tours
I work as a gamification expert. I develop games for events and tours.
I've been developing games played by tens of thousands of corporate players, and I've helped businesses grow their gamification business.
My latest addition is a gamified tour of Monaco.
With my team, we're going to teach you how to use gamification for your events and tours!