- 59.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Make 21 games in GameMaker.
- Code in Ruby on Rails
- Make simple web apps
- Download GameMaker Studio.
- Part 1 of this course was recorded on a Mac. Part 2 was recorded on a PC.
- Basic computer skills
- An Internet connection is required for the free coding platform we use to code in Ruby
Take this course to gain valuable skills that put you ahead in the marketplace. Get a holistic introduction to building games and creating web apps - all from scratch.
First you will learn to master Game Maker by building simple fun games. Game Maker Studio is one of the easiest engines to use on the planet! Build games from scratch and learn to code at the same time. Add more skills to your resume with practical projects.
In Part 2, you learn to code in Ruby, one of the most user-friendly programming languages out there.
Included in this course is material for beginners to get comfortable with the interfaces. Please note that we reuse this material in similar courses because it is introductory material. You can find some material in this course in the following related courses:
- Complete Developers Guide: Ruby on Rails & React with Redux
- The Complete Ruby on Rails & 3D Rendering Humans for Games
- Make 30 VR Games in Unity and Learn to Code in Ruby on Rails
- Learn how to make games in Game Maker
- Complete Gaming Masterclass: Learn Blender and GameMaker
- Finish 21 Games in GameMaker and Make Professional Art FAST
- Build 25 Games in Python and GameMaker (and Learn to Code)
- Learn ELM Functional Programming and Make 22 GameMaker Games
- Make 22 GameMaker: Studio Games & 5 Image Data UI Projects
- Finish 26 Games & Apps Quickly (GameMaker: Studio & Xcode)
- Complete Guide to GameMaker Studio and Angular
- Build 22 Games in GameMaker Studio, C# Unity® & Blender
This course is project-based so you will not be learning a bunch of useless coding practices. At the end of this course you will have real world apps to use in your portfolio.
We feel that project based training content is the best way to get from A to B. Taking this course means that you learn practical and employable skills immediately.
The beauty of taking an online course like this is the ability to replay any of the lectures at any time. There is no time limit or final tests. You get to learn at your own pace with a practical model method of learning.
One of the best features is that you can watch the courses at any speed you want. This means you can speed up the or slow down the video if you want to.
You can use the projects you build in this course to give your portfolio fuel to take your career to the next level.
Learning how to code is a great way to jump in a new career or enhance your current career. Coding is the new math, and learning how to code will propel you forward for any situation.
Learn to code today to get ahead of your peers for tomorrow. People who master technology will rule the future.
Sign up today to study with us
- Complete beginners. No prior coding or digital art skills necessary.
- Advanced students and intermediate students might find this course too basic.