Make money - make games - make art.
This course is a huge one-stop shop for aspiring game designers & developers.
Your purchase includes 6 webinars recorded by Mammoth Interactive (normally $64): Intro to Kotlin: Java’s Replacement for Android App Development, Intro to Android Studio and Java, Core Data: Learn to Use Xcode’s Database, Google Maps and Xcode: Build a Maps-Focused Project, Parse JSON Data: Build a Weather App & Intro to SpriteKit Games: Build a Simple Pong Clone.
Included in this course is material for beginners to get comfortable with the interfaces. Please note that we reuse this content in similar courses because it is introductory material. You can find some material in this course in the following related courses:
- Complete your first FPS and game art in Unity® and MakeHuman
- Practical Unity Developer Academy: Make Fully Featured Games
- Make a Portals clone in Unity and Blender from scratch
- Make Your 1st 3D Unity® Game & 40 Low Poly Models in Blender
- The Complete Blender Design & Unity Game Development Course
- C# Unity and Swift 4 Masterclass: Make Games and Apps
- Blender - Create 5 low poly swords for 3D character models
- Create 19 Low Poly Models & Your First 3D RPG In Unity® C#
In Part 1 you learn how to build a Portals game with Unity® & Blender.
This course is unique because we make both the code & the art for the game from scratch. We teach you the fundamentals of designing, coding & modeling a 3D game.
First you design the game & its functionality in Unity®. You learn how to code in C# & build video game levels.
Don't worry if you've never coded before. We start simple & add more to the game as the course goes on.
In Part 2 learn everything you need to know about Blender to make low-poly art. You draw 5 beautiful low poly models of swords.
All source code & art assets are included with your purchase.
Sign up now while prices are low