- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Prepare for an event efficiently
- Make goals, prioritize them, and stick to them during the event
- Set up a booth that will draw attention of players
- Understand which promotional material & merchandise will help sell your game
- Meet new people and network efficiently
- Know where & how to meet publishers and press at an event
- Understand how to present their game to publishers and press
- Know how to make your game demo fitting to events
- No prior knowledge is required. This course will help you prepare for an event in the game industry
- You should have access to a computer with internet connection.
Learn everything about making a presence at a game event
- How do you showcase your game at an event?
- What merchandise is best to give to players?
- How do you meet press and publishers?
- What is the best way to pitch your game?
- How does networking in the game industry work?
The aim of this course is to help you prepare for attending a game event. You will get hands-on tips about setting up a booth, how to attract players, how to meet press and publishers, how to pitch your game and network efficiently.
This course combines experience with practical examples through interviews with professionals in the game industry.
This course includes interviews with:
- Vlad Micu (Business Developer, Consultant, Videogame Visionary)
- Sabina Dirks (Event Organizer of INDIGO and Casual Connect Amsterdam, Dutch Games Association)
- JP van Seventer (Managing Director Dutch Game Garden)
At the end of this course, you are prepared to tackle any event in the game industry.
- Game developers that want to showcase their game at an event
- Game developers that want to make the most out of
- Anyone that wants to attend an event in the game industry